Rental and Loading Terms and Conditions
ALL DELIVERIES ARE MADE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
1. Do NOT overload your container. Containers shall not be loaded above the top rail. Overloaded material will be removed by customer with clean up and disposal of material being customer responsibility. MGM reserves the right not to haul any overloaded container. And in such event customer will, at the discretion of MGM, be charged an additional fee above the regular charge.
2. Customer agrees to provide adequate road or driveways to desired place of delivery. Customer shall assume full responsibility for all resulting damages of any kind whatsoever to any road or driveway caused by delivery vehicle or container.
3. When delivery of container is made at customer’s request, any damages to sidewalks, driveways, buildings, landscape, etc. are at the customer’s risk.
4. The container shall be in the possession and control of the customer. Customer shall be responsible for the cleanliness and safekeeping of the containers. Customer agrees to hold harmless and indemnify MGM against all claims, lawsuits, and any other liability for injury or persons or damage to property of MGM and the customer shall have no right, title, or interest in them. Customer shall not make any alterations or improvements without the prior written consent of MGM. Customer shall not misuse nor use containers for incineration purpose and shall be liable to MGM for loss or damage in excess of reasonable wear and tear.
5. Container shall NOT be removed from the address location where the container was delivered by MGM. No chalks shall be removed from the container. Container may be moved on site only with the express permission of MGM. If customer moves the container for any reason, the customer shall hold MGM harmless against all claims, lawsuits, and other liability for injury to persons or damage to property arising out of moving, placement, storage, and use of container.
6. This agreement and all changes thereto shall be binding on the parties and their successors and assigns. This agreement may not be assigned by the customer. No changes or modifications to this contract will be accepted by MGM.